November 11, 2010

Total ripoff

So...you know how a few blog posts ago I was lamenting the fact that I really wanted a cute artsy inspirational blog and just couldn't get it? You know how I said that the only reason why I was starting a blog was because I was inspired by some cute artsy ones? Well, I'm gonna start having one of those blogs god damnit! And I'm totally ripping off this girl's: A Little Diggity by Steph Turmelle. It's on blogspot, you can find it if you want. I'm not linking to it because the only reason why I know about it is because we did one group project together and she always links to it in her gchat profile and yeah, I'm sort of a stalker that way. Sort of. And getting back to the not linking to it portion--I once heard that if you link to someone else's blog they are notified. And then she would know I'm a creepy blog stalker. In summation: I'm all about giving credit where credit is due, but not to the point that some random girl in my English summer class thinks I'm stalking her. Even though I am. Well, just her cool blog.

ANYWAYS

If you didn't go in search of her blog, the gist of it is this: she created a list of things she wants to do in her life and then she's doing them. Anything from making good soup to learning how to snowboard. Though this is the main purpose of her blog, it won't be for mine. I just think that there is something lathargic about checking things off of your bucket list.

Now, I'm supposed to be doing Matlab, but I'm taking a *quick* break so I'm not actually going to write out a whole list, just two things to get started:

#1. Write (and frequently add-to) a list of things I want to do in my life
#2. Document things I'm greatful for (also ongoing) as I'm really good at complaing about my pretty cool life.

No comments:

Post a Comment