Well at least the first two, for now.
About the budget:
I get paid $747 every two weeks. Yikes, I know.
If it's the first of the month:
- $500 directly into savings
- $40 into savings
- $460 into a different rent account
- $100 for groceries ($50 a week)
- ~$15-$20 for gas (this averages out over the month as I fill up when when I fill up, and it usually lasts me three to four weeks)
- The rest (~$160) is for fun. I realize that this is excessive, but I enjoy buying things! I can't be one of those super thrifty people. Not yet at least. I'm already saving for summer and car insurance, which means that in the short-term-long-term I'm set. Also, I haven't even spent close to this 160ish amount, and what I have left over by the time my next paycheck comes in goes straight into savings.
Anyways, guess what I'm supposed to be doing work, so I think I'll sign off for now and make this into a series. Hahahaha (evil laugh).