September 21, 2009

Let me make one thing VERY clear

This is a public blog. I shutter to think that I am now in fact a "blogger" by choice. I have made fun of everyone that has ever decided to blog about their lives (blogging about other stuff...say the media is completely different). But here I am. After bitching and moaning in my previous required blog, I have started a new one. And so far, I have updated it relatively frequently.

But let me make one the VERY clear:

I am not here to advertise my life. I know that it's public, but mostly because I'm always on the internet, and I'm more inclined to update a blog than a journal. Also, I guess there's a teeny tiny part of me that wants to see if anyone will ever actually read this. Welcome to being human during the peak of web 2.0, Kelly. But I will, by absolutely no means tell people to read my blog. So if you're reading this, congrats. You found me. And to everyone else who will never read this, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment