September 30, 2009

Evolution and thoughts about fall

How did we evolve to love? It's so god damn stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating [slightly].

Last night I met a girl for the first time. She happened to be going through some boy troubles. Why? Why does it happen? I think it mostly boils down to lack of clarity in these situations. If everyone just said exactly how they felt, life would be better, I'm sure of it.

On that note, having troubles with some boy of my own. The problem is that none of it's tangible yet. But lately I'm just getting the vibe he's starting to care less and less. Maybe he's just busy, right? Maybe not....

Love is stupid, and it serves no evolutionary purpose and I just wish there was no such thing.




By the way, it's legitimately cold now. Fuck you, Boston, fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment