November 11, 2011

Some thoughts

Well wedding colors are picked out...that's exciting! We picked them loosly based on a wildflower bouquet we found in a magazine. Think deep purples, sky blues, hints of pink, marigold and green.



We also went dress shopping and may have accidentally found my dress (whattt????) Yeah no shit. It's cray cray fo shizzle. My mom and I went impromptu shopping and the second dress I tried we both really liked. And it was hella cheap. And I'm not super committed to getting the perfect dress. Like, really omg?!?!?! Yes, I am that kind of bride. If it looks good and the price is right....I don't know what's stopping us!

Next news. Thesis. And real world. And job searching annnnnd yeah. I'm already snoring too. And if I think about it too long I start eating my hair and sprouting pimples like it's my JOB people. UGH I should have gone into petroleum. Or pre med. Or gold digging or or or

KELLY STOP IT, says my split personality. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN AND TALK ABOUT THAT MARATHON YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND-I MEAN FIANCE ARE PLANNING. JESUS. CHRIST.

Ok, you're right split personally (NO SHIT). Today I figured out that Tommy and I are 23 weeks away from the Salt Lake City Half Marathon. WOOOOO. But we're following a 12 week training program, so we're taking it slooooooooow. We're doing each week twice through week 6. Then weeks 7 through 10 three times in a row, and then 11 and 12 as normal (since they're cool down weeks). Hopefully by the time the actual race comes around we'll be soooo ready for that shizzle. Unfortunately Tommy's legs and feet hurt about every other run he goes on so that's kind of a downer.

Also, winter is here and I hate it butttttt trying to be bright and sunny in my personality to make up for it (YEAH FUCKING RIGHT).

No comments:

Post a Comment