November 19, 2011

Just feeling the need to check

I haven't come by in a while, and I just feel the need to update.

Today everyone (well, all the boys) went skiing. It's the first day that Snowbird is open, but I just wasn't feeling it this morning. They don't have much snow, plus it's going to be very crowded, plus I just felt like having a me day, yknow?

So today I woke up early and transferred my prescription to Jolley's Pharmacy. It's a local pharmacy within walking distance from my house, and I've just been on a local kick lately. With all the OWS (Occupy Wall Street for all those reading in the future...) stuff going on and our economy still in shambles, I just feel the need to support local businesses and take my money out of the hands of giant corporations. So sorry, Walgreens..you actually didn't do anything wrong except be a big box store. I kind of liked you (although lately, the pharmacists have been anything but friendly...last time I went I waited for LITERALLY 10 minutes at the window. I pushed the call button at 8 mins in and they told me to hold on a sec. Really?!?! You can't help me? It will take 3 mins TOP! I have the exact change right here!!!! WHY DO I NEED TO WAIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 8 MINS!?!?!?!? So, I guess that's what really got the ball rolling on switching pharmacies, but for the most part, they were ok).

ANYWAY.

Now I'm at school and I just finished grading papers. Phew that feels good to get out of the way before noon on a Saturday! Unfortunately I still have more class prep  to take care of by Monday, but I can probably get it done that morning. Which means I can do whatever I want for the rest of the weekend!

Which means that as soon as I'm done writing this I'm heading to the gym. Tommy has all but bailed on me with this running thing, which is fine, I guess. Except I really like running with him. It makes running so much more bearable! But I'm not going to force him to do something he doesn't want to do. So I'm going to go to the gym and get my three miles in. Then probably work out my arms and abs. But who knows?? This is my day bitchez and Imma do what I want!

Then I'm going to get all crafty (what what?) and make some of these bracelets. My sister posted them on Pinterest as something she wanted and I realized I could make them myself. So can you say crafty homemade Christmas gifts? Cuz I sure can! (You can bet I'm making a whole bunch for all the ladies in my life).

Well shoot scratch everything my mom just called and wants to hang out. Which is fine by me cuz it's MY DAY BITCHEZZZ! Did I already say that...whoops?

Well that's it I guess. Maybe I'll craft tomorrow. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment