January 3, 2011

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST RIGHT NOW!!!

It's been soooo long since I have posted and I have done a LOT of crafts and I really want to post them. I've also accomplished some house-hold items that I've been waiting to do and I've started a fitness program. 

But I also have made some New Year's resolutions aaaannnnddd I think it's really the only time sensitive post soooo here goes:

  • Really and and truly budget myself. I don't want to get a job this summer and I'm confident that I can make enough money until then to live semi-comfortably. Now that I have bought a ski pass, and Christmas is over, I have no business spending as much money per month as I do. More on this later
  • Lose weight. Seriously. It's getting out of control. I've joined a couple of fitness sites and calorie counting sites, etc. I think I can do it relatively painlessly...as long as I cut back on the calories and walk to school and go to the gym a couple times a week.
  • GET A REAL HOBBY. It sucks not having one...I love Tommy soooo much but I just feel like it it's gonna end reeeaaal fast if we keep hanging out all the time. Not from my end, but his. He'll get sick of me. They always do.

Anyways, I these are probably very typical resolutions, but they're the only thing that I want to come out of the new year. I'm watching TV right now and can't really focus on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment