May 1, 2012

Another workout post OMG

Guess what I did today? Guess what I've been doing for a while now and just not telling you about?

Yeah I suck at being a blogger. Ooops.

Soooo I'll just do this week.

Sunday: nothing. But I did go clothes shopping, that counts right?
Ate oatmeal with 1% milk, brown sugar, peanut butter and a handful of granola plus English Breakfast tea with milk and honey for brunch.
Chips and salsa for snack.
Quinoa salad for dinner (modified from this recipe. BTW. I eat this like twice a week it's so amazing)

Monday: Ran 3 miles in the morning.
Ate apple jacks with 2% milk plus an Americano with 1/2 and1/2 for breakfast.
Leftover quinoa salad for lunch
Veggie chicken nuggets and french fries and a beer for dinner. I know. Crickets. I'm bad but TOMMY MADE ME

Tuesday: Ate oatmeal with 1% milk, and a tablespoon each natural peanut butter and brown sugar plus English Breakfast tea with 1% milk and honey.
Biked to school.
Ceasar salad with tofu for lunch plus a diet coke.
And the following workout:
  • Ran ten minutes around the track (~1 mile)
  • Workout one from the Fitnessista, modified so that the cardio blasts were two minutes instead of one.
    • Also modified the "ab burner" to:
      • 2 x 25 regular situps
      • 3 x 1 min planks
      • 2 x 50 bicycle crunches
      • 2 x 25 circle crunches
      • 2 x 50 side-to-sides
  • Two more minutes of running
  • Looooooooong stretch
I feel great.

Now I just need to get the energy to bike home....ughhhh.

I'll try to update more frequently. As per the Fitnessista's Summer Shape Up, tomorrow is yoga...we'll see if I can fit that in. My gym is doing free classes this week so I don't really have an excuse not to.


No comments:

Post a Comment